"Awesome coaches! I enjoyed and learned a lot from the sessions. They really help break the skills down and give time to practice them repeatedly. Such a fun group to be with as well :)"
Human Resource Advisor
OVer 350+ participants
REAL COACHING. REAL IMPROVEMENT.
FUN COMMUNITY OF GREAT HUMAN BEINGS
Unlike some sports, you can't really play this by yourself. Volleyball is one of THE MOST SOCIAL sports you could play that includes all genders on the court. Here's the challenge: Finding 5-6 teammates committed to join a league that fits both yours and your groups' skill level.
Don't settle for an evening of just a few bumps
and spike attempts over the net. Adults have been looking for professional coaching and a quality training environment to both socialize and improve their volleyball game.
Trust us: Better volleyball is on the way.
For The Love of Volleyball's (FTLO) Train & Play league provides dedicated volleyball training to improve individual and team volleyball play. Join as an individual or in groups. We are an inclusive community who love volleyball and want to improve together!
Whether you're looking to work on a few details in your game, or you just miss the structured physical fitness and training environment of volleyball, our training format is specifically created to include technical training followed by organized drills and gameplay, with development and competitive fun each session!
ARE YOU INTO IMPROVING YOUR VOLLEYBALL GAME?
Do you want quality training, paired with organized fun gameplay?
Hang out with adults looking for the exact same experience at FTLO
Submit an application for BASIC or INTERMEDIATE training ASAP!
SKILL & STRATEGIES Train & Play
• Little or beginners' experience to team volleyball
• Interested to learn at fun and introductory pace
• Train two days to accelerate learning/training curve
• Experience on high-school team, or A/B leagues/clinics
• Interested to improve skills and in-game tactics
• Meet with other adults to play in future leagues
ORGANIZED SCRIMMAGE GAMES
June to August
• FTLO Coordinators host evenings of organized scrimmages.
• Pre-arranged groups are not required. Many teams formed and scrimmaging as individuals.